Get your group involved
Teach students about sustainability and recycling while earning funds for your school.
Keep your grounds clean and raise money at the same time with Return and Earn in your club.
Reduce the impact of litter in your neighbourhood while earning money for your next big project.
Manage your recycling, deliver on your corporate social responsibility environment goals and donate funds to a community group.
1. Collect containersBegin by setting up your Return and Earn collection points in an easy to access and secure area. Smaller groups could use recycling bins, but larger groups may need a caged trailer.
3. Get refunds or donateAs you return the containers, you can choose to get a refund or donate. Other group members can also get involved. They simply need to have their returns refunded directly to your group’s account.
- Set up a Return and Earn account with PayPal
- Share your unique barcode with your community
- They scan your barcode at a Reverse Vending Machine and your group account gets the refund
Communication is key
Let your group know about the collection process, why it’s important and the impact it will have. This could be as simple as sending an email or holding a meeting.
Automated Depot partnership
Your group can partner with an Automated Depot. Some Automated Depots will also supply a collection bin.
Pay it forward
You can partner with organisations in your community like schools, who are happy to pick up your collection so it can go towards their own projects.
Whatever your group’s fundraising goal may be, Return and Earn can help get you there. Learn more about fundraising.