|Monday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
ContactCall during business hours on 0452 551 361
About this Return Point
Any amount of containers accepted here
- Household bin collection
- Bins for schools and sporting groups
- Commercial bins for businesses
- Services for walk-in customers
About Automated Depots
Tips for your visit
Before you arrive:
- Check what drink containers are eligible
- Empty all liquids from containers.
Automated depots (AD’s) are specialist return and recycling centres serviced by staff. Simply hand your eligible containers to a service assistant for automated counting while you wait. Once completed the assistant will issue you a refund.
- Cans (e.g. soft drinks)
- Bottles ( e.g. beer bottles)
- Cartons (e.g. milk cartons)
- Juice boxes or poppers
- Any milk containers that are 1 litre or more
- Glass wine bottles
- Glass spirit bottles
- Juice bottles over 1 litre
- Cordial bottles
Read more about ...
How does Return and Earn work?
Collect eligible containers, take them to a return point and be rewarded for your efforts. It's that easy.Read more
What are my refund options?
Find the refund that suits you. This could be a redeemable retail voucher, an online transfer, cash or you may choose to donate.Read more
How can I make a larger impact?
As a school, community or business, you can have a larger impact simply by involving your group or organisation.Read more