|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About this Return Point
Ideal for any no.
- Direct bank transfer (via app)
- Paypal (via app)
* Vouchers from this machine can be redeemed at Woolworths.
About Reverse Vending Centres
RVCs are self-service centres with extra capacity for returning your containers.
Tips for your visit
Before you arrive:
- Separate eligible plastic and glass containers to save time at the RVC.
- Empty all liquids from containers.
- If you intend to receive your refund digitally, download the Return and Earn app.
At the RVC:
- Have your sorted and eligible containers ready to go
- Please consider other site customers by returning your containers in an orderly manner.
- Please keep your RVC site clean and tidy
- Remember to take your reusable bag or ineligible containers home with you for kerbside recycling.
Upon arrival at the RVC, return your containers one by one into the plastic or glass chute. The machine’s sensors will then assess the container in a number of ways including reading the barcode, and either accept it or reject it based on its eligibility.
- Cans (e.g. soft drinks)
- Bottles ( e.g. beer bottles)
- Cartons (e.g. milk cartons)
- Juice boxes or poppers
- Any milk containers that are 1 litre or more
- Glass wine bottles
- Glass spirit bottles
- Juice bottles over 1 litre
- Cordial bottles
Read more about ...
How does Return and Earn work?
Collect eligible containers, take them to a return point and be rewarded for your efforts. It's that easy.Read more
What are my refund options?
Find the refund that suits you. This could be a redeemable retail voucher, an online transfer, cash or you may choose to donate.Read more
How can I make a larger impact?
As a school, community or business, you can have a larger impact simply by involving your group or organisation.Read more