|Monday||7:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am - 10:00 pm|
Usually busy between 10am - 2pm
About this Return Point
Ideal for up to 500 containers
- Direct bank transfer (via app)
- Paypal (via app)
* Printed vouchers at this return point can be redeemed for cash or purchases at IGA St Georges Basin. Digital vouchers are not available at this site.
About Reverse Vending Machines
RVMs are self service machines for returning your containers.
Tips for your visit
Before you arrive:
At the RVM:
- Please consider nearby residence by returning your containers in an orderly manner.
- Keep the RVM site clean and tidy.
- Remember to take your ineligible containers home for kerbside recycling.
Upon arrival at the RVM, return your containers one by one into the plastic or glass chute. The machine will then read the container barcode and either accept or reject it based on its eligibility.
- Cans (e.g. soft drinks)
- Bottles ( e.g. beer bottles)
- Cartons (e.g. milk cartons)
- Juice boxes or poppers
- Any milk containers that are 1 litre or more
- Glass wine bottles
- Glass spirit bottles
- Juice bottles over 1 litre
- Cordial bottles
Send us feedback about this return point