HoursDuring Transport NSW operating hours
Return and Earn is currently open and can be accessed for returns if it is in line with the most recent advice from the NSW Government Public Health Order. Recent orders limit the reasons for people leaving their homes without a reasonable excuse. People continuing to use the Return and Earn scheme need to ensure they comply with the latest public health orders.
Return points can be accessed if they are at supermarkets or in locations that can be accessed under the Public Health Order.
In accordance with government advice, we ask anyone visiting a Return and Earn return point to maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 metres from others and to practice good hygiene including using hand sanitiser or wet wipes to clean hands before and after returning and to stay home if they feel unwell. For the latest up to date information about COVID-19, visit NSW Health or Australian Government Health .
About this Return Point
Ideal for a few
containers on the go*
Donation Stations are machines that will ONLY allow you to donate your refund to the charity displayed on the machine itself. The charity displayed is randomly selected from our three major donation partners of this season.
* Donation Stations do not accept glass. They are only able to accept plastics, cans and cartons.
About Donation Stations
Tips for your visit
Before you arrive:
- Separate eligible plastic and glass containers to save time at the RVM.
- Empty all liquids, dispose of loose bottle lids.
- Remember that Donation Stations don't accept Glass.
At the Donation Station:
- Your donation will be given to the assigned donation partner.
- Please consider nearby pedestrians by returning your containers in an orderly manner.
- Please keep your Donation Station sites clean and tidy and remember to place litter into the bin.
Donation Stations are machines that will ONLY donate your refund to a charity. They only accept plastics, cartons and cans. You can insert your container into the return chute to donate the refund amount to the donation partner displayed on the machine.
- Cans (e.g. soft drinks)
- Bottles ( e.g. beer bottles)
- Cartons (e.g. milk cartons)
- Juice boxes or poppers
- Any milk containers that are 1 litre or more
- Glass wine bottles
- Glass spirit bottles
- Juice bottles over 1 litre
- Cordial bottles
Send us feedback about this return point