|Monday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Usually busy between 10am - 2pm
About this Return Point
Ideal for up to 500 containers
- Direct bank transfer (via app)
- Paypal (via app)
* Vouchers from this machine can be redeemed at Woolworths.
About Reverse Vending Machines
RVMs are self service machines for returning your containers.
Tips for your visit
Before you arrive:
- Separate eligible plastic and glass containers to save time at the RVM.
- Empty all liquids from containers.
- If you intend to receive your refund via PayPal, download the Return and Earn app.
At the RVM:
- Please consider nearby residence by returning your containers in an orderly manner.
- Keep the RVM site clean and tidy.
- Remember to take your ineligible containers home for kerbside recycling.
Upon arrival at the RVM, return your containers one by one into the plastic or glass chute. The machine will then read the container barcode and either accept or reject it based on its eligibility.
- Cans (e.g. soft drinks)
- Bottles ( e.g. beer bottles)
- Cartons (e.g. milk cartons)
- Juice boxes or poppers
- Any milk containers that are 1 litre or more
- Glass wine bottles
- Glass spirit bottles
- Juice bottles over 1 litre
- Cordial bottles
Read more about ...
How does Return and Earn work?
Collect eligible containers, take them to a return point and be rewarded for your efforts. It's that easy.Read more
What are my refund options?
Find the refund that suits you. This could be a redeemable retail voucher, an online transfer, cash or you may choose to donate.Read more
How can I make a larger impact?
As a school, community or business, you can have a larger impact simply by involving your group or organisation.Read more