|Monday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
ContactCall during business hours on 0422 645 418
About this Return Point
Ideal for < 100 containers
About Over the Counter
Tips for your visit
Before you arrive:
- Check what drink containers are eligible
- Empty all liquids from containers.
- Remember to transport your containers in a recyclable bag/box/tub and you take it home with you.
Over the Counter sites are local businesses such as news agencies or corner stores. Simply take your eligible containers to the counter. The store assistant will count the containers and issue you a refund.
- Cans (e.g. soft drinks)
- Bottles ( e.g. beer bottles)
- Cartons (e.g. milk cartons)
- Juice boxes or poppers
- Any milk containers that are 1 litre or more
- Glass wine bottles
- Glass spirit bottles
- Juice bottles over 1 litre
- Cordial bottles
Read more about ...
How does Return and Earn work?
Collect eligible containers, take them to a return point and be rewarded for your efforts. It's that easy.Read more
What are my refund options?
Find the refund that suits you. This could be a redeemable retail voucher, an online transfer, cash or you may choose to donate.Read more
How can I make a larger impact?
As a school, community or business, you can have a larger impact simply by involving your group or organisation.Read more